Thursday, December 07, 2006

Miss you sweetie!



Pets! The greatest stress-buster known to all mankind... The cutest of the pets, cats!

How much do I miss the joy of owning a cat! Or is it the other way round. I mean I miss the honor a cat owning me...

All those days of soft cuddly fur brushing across my face, the nights where you would waken up to find something rustling under the blanket and crack into a smile as you caught the cat sneaking up to you with a bright smile writ all over the face.

The dearest moments in life are the moments when you know you are loved. And you are never loved more by anyone else than your cat...

5 comments:

Seema said...

I agree. You don't need a man or a woman alone to show you what love is. Your pet does it for you in many ways :).
I miss my chotu....

reborn said...

ohh..u know I left my 3 cats back and shifted to a new place ...really miss them ...the way they maskafy me for food... purring ,,,

Unknown said...

@fullmoononearth: Pets are great substitutes for love anyways Seems... Remember the saying - The more I see men, the more I love my dog - :) ??!!?

@reborn - Purry and furry, now isnt that the best thing about cats??!!??

Swraj Joshi said...

I rather keep animals in zoo, though big sucker for puppies, dogs etc.

Unknown said...

:) what puppies mean you, kitties mean to me da!