Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here I am...

Ordinarily the page would have had close to ten new articles by now... Reason: No more work in project these days. But funnily this state of affairs has induced an unspeakable bout of laziness in me. No matter how long I sleep I long to sleep some more… But then enough is enough… Need to get some discipline back in life, right? I am signing off with a promise that I am working on a few drafts that will get in some kind of shape sometime soon. So keep checking out of me people!

4 comments:

Seema said...

Would do that even if you didn't mention.

Suri said...

checking out of u ??
u mean checking u out ???

tsk tsk...arch..that was a blooper.
or did u intend it to come out that way ? ;)

Unknown said...

LOL. Whichever way people think. The blog and the blogger are open to interpretations re! ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks seems