A voice from within says grow up
You are a kid no more
Someone from within smiles at the rumbling
And says, growing up is such a chore
This life is at its happiest it says
I was a grown up once you see
Now I don’t stop to think of all I need to do
Its such a relief to be so free
People don’t think I think
Nor do they care of what I say
Takes all the burdens off my shoulders
I can now go whichever way I may
Yes, I am away from the perils of love
And of the burdens that come with it
Its only innocent friendships now
I behave now as I deem fit
But someday I need to grow up
I realize this charade can not go on
Those moments seem so scary
I feel that was not why I was born : )
3 comments:
Accha hai...but a bit confusing..
will take it offline
If I may say, you've almost penned down my thoughts.
A lovely piece of work. (More so coz I can related to it so well)
@Spaceman Spiff: Any time buddy!
@Fullmoononearth: I know re... We think alike.
Post a Comment