Saturday, July 07, 2007

A new identity? Nah!!

With nothing left to do since morning, played around with the dashboard. Considered moving to the wordpress, changing the blog title, link, tinkered around the templates.
In the end, the blog doesn't seem to have changed much. I mean did not let it change much. The link remains archanaamperayani, title is changed from archanaamperayani to Archana? and the template seems to be a tad different from what I had chosen it to be earlier.
Realised one thing in the whole process. Radical changes are not just my cuppatea. No matter how vehemently I may deny it, no matter how much I would want it to be untrue, I am a true conformist. Tch, how I hate that word and how I hate it as an adjective to sum up yours truly but alas!, its exactly what I realise I am :)
So, here we are... The blog, the blogger, the posts, everything is in the same flavor as always! At least for some time to come.

8 comments:

Neel Arurkar said...

Neva mess with da template...

Ravemz said...

Awww, so you really tried hard to pass your time on saturday.
No need to change the blog, it looks good. Just try to pour in some good stuff.
*expectations raised*
*feel the pressure*
:P

and take a break/vacation. Njoi.

Unknown said...

@Neel - Yeah buddy, learnt my lessons the hard way!

@Ravemz - Its tough visitors like you who keep me motivated to write more and better ;-)

Swraj Joshi said...

Girl,

Change is always good, it brings new flavors, new choices, new visions. I say, keep trying..

!Cheers!

Unknown said...

Guy, :)

As a seasoned blogger, I will advise you NOT to keep trying new things on the HTML template of the blog. I had a seriously tough time getting back the oft visited links after that debacle :'((

Swraj Joshi said...

Point noted!

Unknown said...

Finally one of our discussions reaches a logical conclusion $wraj! ;)

Swraj Joshi said...

ha ha.. sometimes it's just the journey that matters, not the destination..

:-)

~Cheers!