Saturday, July 07, 2007

Random musings...

Days where one no longer needs to bother about waking up early, going to work at nina a.m sharp, getting things done, worrying sick about the deliverables and earning brownie points... Has everyone gone through the period of hash in life? It seems like this time to nothingness is merely the lull before the storm. Life now seems to be more or less static with nothing to do at work, nothing to do at home and nothing to do yet for the wedding.

One month down the line however, project will move to the S.I.T stage, relatives and people and wedding cards and wedding shopping and the relentless sending out of invitees, ALL of it will tumble down ALL AT ONCE. :)
God! - either He doesnt know the theory of distribution or he merely intends to make jugglers out of simple folks. I mean, here I am, on a Saturday morning, wondering what to do next... And one month ago I was running around getting twenty things done at a time.
How best can I put this time to use? A long holiday, a retreat into woods with nothing but nature and wilderness around? Just throw my feet up and rest? Lets see... In the meanwhile the good old blog is here to keep me company.

2 comments:

netizen నెటిజన్ said...

...uummmm...
there' someone behind those bushes, monitoring your every keystroke on the blog..

Unknown said...

Ah, I am on my guard now on ;-)