Friday, April 28, 2006

Defrosting Archana...

Ok, I know this was a part of my earlier post "Defrosting Archana.... Or will that be Debugging Archana?!!?" but that seemed way too long to be readable hence split it in two parts...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Whose requirements these are I think I know
His office is at onsite though
He will not see me slogging here
To get confused faster, to code slow

My room-mate must think it’s queer
To work so hard without an increment near
But I must do it for my job's sake
The darkest evening of the year.

She gives me a call, in vibrator mode the mobile does shake
To ask will I be late again, what the compiler says is the mistake.
The only other sound is of my heart that does weep
At the thought of yet another cold dinner, yet another long wake.

The roads outside are lovely, dark, and deep filled with fog,
But I have deadlines to met and hence I slog,
And lines to code before I can blog,
And lines to code before I can blog.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day up there, Uncle Robert Frost...

3 comments:

త్రివిక్రమ్ Trivikram said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I thought Hilarious wud be a lil more appropiate... Beautiful is an adjective I would reserve for the original version Trivikram Garu...

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

good one again !