God only knows what all I have stored on my system (esp my songs folder)!!!
Why? It was just yesterday that I found a song that I never knew even existed on my system. And today, the song I have been searching like crazy for over 4 months now… :O I just can’t believe Tinka Tinka – THE song I have feverishly hunted for, browsed for, searched for… And all the while the sweet little thing was just a click away… Now if that isn’t queer I don’t know what else is!!!
Two days in a row – I thought I must sit down and see ALL the songs that I have on me. But then, browsing through all 11 GB of it isn’t such a palatable idea as well… So have given up on the thought too. Until the next time, until the next search, until the next search, I will let the sleeping dogs lie I believe…
6 comments:
Thanks tulysses! :) Keep visiting!
Madam!
As a software professional, u must always keep in mind the basic objective of DBMS (Database Management Systems): Always organise ur data so that storage and RETRIEVAL become efficient. :P
Ah! When u have 12-13 GB of data, its a tuff task to do so Mr. TGG :))
11 GB of songs eh..
an anonymous mail to the CCD wouldn't be out of place ;)
Be my guest re! :P As long as it doesnt affect my work, how are bothered?
Post a Comment