Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Why blog?

A woman by birth, an Indian by heart, software engineer by chance & a humorous wisecracker, avid reader, decent singer by choice. Is it all that there is to me? What am I? What is it that uniquely defines me? Humorous, Introspective, Opinionated, irascible or simply eternally confused? Maybe all of it? Then maybe nothing… What is it that I wish to do here? In this blog? Am I seeking the answers to the questions I have put forth above? Or maybe I am just letting it out in the form of words; writing ‘coz that is what comes to me as a natural way of describing my thoughts… Do I contemplate on the words that I have written but? Or do I just pen it all down, take a look, shrug & move on! I do all of it by turns. Coz there are times when you have to live your life in the fast lane. Where you cannot stop and think which way you are headed. Survival demands it. But still, there is always time to stop, look back at the times that have gone past & smile at it all. My blog – my tribute to the life God gave me, to the times gone by leaving behind some of the beautiful memories I know I will treasure for the rest of my life & to those important lessons I’m glad I learnt the hard way. I blog to put the life I lead in a proper perspective. To pause in between the infernal rush and to thank everyone who loved me & to all those who dint - ‘coz they made me realize the value of love. My blog is my reminder of the times in life where I was at my happiest best. Of times, where I was an unrelenting fool who thought it was better to break than to bend and mend. Of the happiness that I sought and found. The love I lost in someone else and found within… My blog is to tell myself - Yes! Archana... We did it... You are a survivor and I am proud of you...

4 comments:

Suri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pradeep Soundararajan said...

hey good one !

త్రివిక్రమ్ Trivikram said...

Wow! you did it again , madam! keep it up!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pradeep and 3Vkram garu :)