Men! Jesus... I just can’t understand that species! Phew...
On my way back from work the other day, I witnessed a weird incident. There was this dude riding his chick to God-knows-where. The reason why I noticed them in the first place was that their outfits did not quite agree with the weather or the weather did not really agree with the outfits. The lovebirds were cuddling/ huddling against each other to beat the chill... The babe was this gorgeous delicate darling types trying to balance the pile of papers, the sling bag, the seat and the boyfriend all at once!
Suddenly an unruly auto-wallah came from heaven knows where and this guy had to apply brakes suddenly.... Swoooooooooooooooosh! The bike skidded and all the papers flew all across the ground... The girl was kind of thrown away or methinks she jumped the guns...
The guy almost fell off the bike and the bike was JUST ABOUT to fall on the ground when this dude does a John Abraham and picks up the bike from a 15 degree incline! All of us rushed to help them gather their stuff and this girl was almost close to tears when this brain-dead jerk exclaims,” Thank God! The bike did not fall. I was almost dead at the thought..." or something to that effect...
I realize that men love their machines more than they love their women! Having said that don’t some of them take the admiration a bit too far?!!? God! With such a hot chick how can you care about the bike dude! Tch! Never been able to understand these guys' fascination... We women have no chance against the machine :( Sigh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment