Monday, November 06, 2006

Falling in love? Excuse me...

Starry eyes, that i-am-a-lost-puppy-take-me-home look, the sleepless nights...

Once a friend remarked, "Falling in love is the most beautiful aspect. Everything else beats it..." has had a profound impact on my mind... True it is, no matter whatever be the outcome, the process of falling in love is an amazing feeling... FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED...

The others can be pretty embarrased though... This is have realised in abundance over the past few months... With too many love stories floating around, I havent had a chance of escape... God! Little did I realise the extent of self-obsession and obsession with the object of admiration feelings of this kind generate... (Am amazed that I have been blind to so many love stories admist our mundane existences though... People meet their soulmates in middle of nerve-wrecking deadline, a harmless touch at a conf call can trigger thoughts of lifetime commitment it seems...WOW! Been looking at all wrong places I guess... )

No offence meant to all those people in love but arent there things that one would rather cherish as private and keep to themselves please. So all those guys who are in love and are not afraid to show it... YOU ROCK guys but please remember there are others who are here for something else... They would rather do without endless tales of how great your date yesterday was... How much affinity and affection does your beau exude...

Does this seem too much to ask?

No comments: