A woman by birth, an Indian by heart and software engineer by chance, wife to a wonderful man & mother to an adorable little princess by destiny, a humorous wisecracker, avid reader, decent singer by choice. That in a nut-shell is me. Stay with me as I share with you my views on life.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Hunger pangs!
Wow! This is better than all those days and weeks and months of dieting! For over a year now, I got into that “reduce” “reduce” mode and refused to look at “sinful” cuisines. But over the past few days, I have caught myself digging my nose into those savory aromas yet again! And for once, I don’t even regret gorging those “caloried” morsels either. Wonder what my weighing scales are going to feel about that though! For once, I am not thinking!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment